WE SPECIALIZE IN:
If the service you are looking for is not listed, please call us:
Assessment typically involves: being interviewed, completing questionnaires, and doing a variety of one-to-one tests. Your results can be compared to others to identify strengths and needs.
Therapy requires a trusting relationship between you and your therapist. Our goal is to make you comfortable so you can work on what is important to you. We offer client-centred therapy, cognitive-behaviour therapy (CBT), Jungian therapy, and play-based therapy. We also offer family and relationship therapy.
At Lighthouse Psychology, we believe in making our assessment reports Clear, Concise, and Practical
Our reports focus on:
- Explaining the findings
- Communicating any diagnoses
- Making useful recommendations for school/work and home
For all child and youth assessments, we also provide a one-page report for your child with:
- Their strengths
- Their needs
- What will help them
For Dis-Ability and Psychoeducational assessments, we will complete paperwork including (where relevant):
- Documentation to access school/work accommodations
- Dis-Ability Medical Certificates for government applications
- Dis-Ability Prescriptions for medical expense deductions
- Exam Accommodation medical documentation forms
Communication with Your GP:
For all of our work, we will communicate to your family doctor:
- Any assessment findings
- Your progress in therapy
- Any suggested medical investigations or consultations
Full written consent required for this service.